Open source document filling and signing
DocuSeal is an open source platform that provides secure and efficient digital document signing and processing. Create PDF forms to have them filled and signed online on any device with an easy-to-use, mobile-optimized web tool.
- PDF form fields builder (WYSIWYG)
- 10 field types available (Signature, Date, File, Checkbox etc.)
- Multiple submitters per document
- Automated emails via SMTP
- Files storage on AWS S3, Google Storage, or Azure
- Automatic PDF eSignature
- PDF signature verification
- Users management
- Easy to deploy in minutes
docker run --name docuseal -p 3000:3000 -v.:/data docuseal/docuseal
By default DocuSeal docker container uses an SQLite database to store data and configurations. Alternatively, it is possible use PostgreSQL or MySQL databases by specifying the
DATABASE_URL env variable.
Download docker-compose.yml into your private server:
HOST=your-domain-name.com docker-compose up
DocuSeal is released under the GNU Affero General Public License v3.0.