|Launched in 2019||Launched in 2017|
|Listings are hidden||Everyone can see all listings|
|Requires revenue||You can list projects that don’t earn revenue|
|Approves generic businesses||Focused on unique technology and IP/assets|
|Only expensive startups over $100k+||Affordable startups worth $100, $1 million and everything in between|
|Custom brokerage can only service a small number of customers||You speak directly with the seller and can make a purchase as quickly as you’d like|
|Lots of “flippers”||Community of indie hackers, builders, makers, who built something amazing, but lack marketing skills|
|Takes days to list your website||Not more than 5 minutes|
Who is Borderline.biz for?
• Serial entrepreneurs who’ve moved on or abandoned a startup idea can sell their company on Borderline
• Established startups looking to buy relevant technology to grow their business
• Non-technical founders, marketers, designers and growth hackers who’re looking to acquire technology that didn’t work for the original creators, but are confident that their improvements will yield a better result.
• Established companies that are looking to acquire competitors in the early stages
• Established companies looking to acquihire talent
• Founders looking for an exit.